Sunday, April 25, 2010

Business cards for teachers?

hello. I am a substitute teacher and I would like to make a business card so I can better advertise myself. However I can't find a compatible template in microsoft office to get an idea of what to include. Any ideas about what I should include...or where I can view some examples??? :)



thanks! :)



Business cards for teachers?microsoft access



http://www.printbusinesscards.com/orderi...



Business cards for teachers?windows mobile 6 internet explorer



office depot website



just include your name, position, phone numbers and some kind of quote that defines your work

1 comment:

  1. When we meet someone and swap the business cards so its design and content makes a first impression on us and we inclined towards it.And in travel industry business cars has a great significance.business cards for tailors

    ReplyDelete