Sunday, April 25, 2010

Please I NEED Help!!!?

I am 16 years old and I want to get a job. I am looking to get a job at my local food retailer store (for example: Albertsons, Food 4 Less, Stater Brothers) but I do not know what kind of resume I should fill out. This will be my first job. I tried going to the microsoft office website and found some templates. But I do not know which one I should get! Should I get the Entry-Level clerk resume or some other one. I am willing to work my way up in the company. to start up as bag boy or something like that. Here is the link for the templates. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templa...



Please I NEED Help!!!?windows media player 11



Don't worry about a resume. On your application, there will be a place for previous experience. If you have none, don't worry. Just fill out as many store employment applications as you can, and your bound to get a call. Employers don't expect young men like yourself to have mountains of experience or a resume.



Please I NEED Help!!!?microsoft publisher internet explorer



They don't want resumes for those kind of jobs. They have applications that you fill out, usually asking your education %26amp; experience and hours you can work. Being 16, they will realize that you shouldn't have much experience and should be in high school. No sweat!
the entry-Level clerk resume will do.



Just be honest abotu your education and any work experience and you'll do just fine.
you don't need a resume for these stores .



simply go into the store ---they ahve an on-line employment computer there.



fill it out



enter all of your data and you are good to go



once you are hired...you can move up as you wish....



good luck :)
i think this link will be useful for you



http://workathomedataentrysites.blogspot...



.

No comments:

Post a Comment