Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can I duplicate a page in word?

I am working with a cookbook template , and I want to create more than one page for appetizers, salads, etc. All I want to do is copy a page and paste it. I normally work with PowerPoint and my normal tricks arent working. Here is the template: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templa... Thanks in advance!



How can I duplicate a page in word?microsoft office 2007



A Word template file isn't quite the way to do this. I suggest you have a template page in your document that you never directly modify (be careful there). Whenever you need another page, copy-and-paste the template page to where you need it, then fill in the copy.



You could also keep the template page in a second document to help keep it pristine. That way, if you decided to have several template pages for various recipes, you could keep them all in that document. Remember, you can have several Word documents open at the same time.



Hope that helps.



How can I duplicate a page in word?windows media internet explorer



I would go to File, Save as, . . .give it a new name or number. The heading won't show up when you print it out. Hope that helps.
use the save as function.

No comments:

Post a Comment