Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ho do i write a 30 day notice to my lanlord?

I am moving out of my apartment and want to give my lanlord a 30 day notice. Are there any good websites to get a template from, tried microsoft couldnt find one. Or does anyone know a good format. I have never done this before so any and all info will greatly be appreciated.



thanks



Ho do i write a 30 day notice to my lanlord?windows explorer



Just write a normal business letter. Make sure you give them a move out date and do the move out inspection with some one from the company. I am a property manager and i see these things all the time.



Your address



date



Landlord name and address



Deak mr/ms



I will not be renewing my l lease agreement and will be vacating my unit on January 31, 2007. I would also like to schedule a walk through on that day at 10 qam if that is convenience for you.



If you have any question please call me at 446-4154-1214. My address that i will be moving to is 54gfhg Rd Baltimore, MD. 21254



Thank you,



Your name.



Hope that helps.



Ho do i write a 30 day notice to my lanlord?microsoft zune internet explorer



It doesn't need to be formal, you can write it on a sheet of notebook paper just make sure you sign and date it (add a witness signature for extra security) make a copy and give him the original, that's it!
You don't really need a formal setup for that.



You date the letter and say something like this:



I (state your name) will be vacating my apartment located at (address) on (date). This letter serves as notice of same.



And then sign it.

No comments:

Post a Comment