Sunday, April 25, 2010

Windows Question?

Hey guys, i open Run... and type there gpedit.msc and it says that doesn't exist...How can that be? my friend typed that and he entered the Local Computer Policy / Administrative Templates / Network menu. I tried contacting Microsoft, but they want to charge me 60 bucks for support :O ARE THEY CRAZY? I have bought 60 Euros this stupid windows thinking that a licensed copy will be better, I'll have some support and now they wanna charge me???!? OK, from now on GO PIRATE, and fu*k the licenses and sh*t. Can anyone tell mw why i can;t go there, or how to get to the Local Computer Policy / Administrative Templates / Network menu? Greetings.



Windows Question?windows mail



gpedit is only available in Windows XP Pro, and VIsta Ultimate and Enterprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment