Sunday, April 25, 2010

Need to make a baby bingo card for baby shower game. Need template?

Hi friends. Im trying to help my cousin make a baby bingo template for a game at my shower. We only need a blank one of 25 squares. She is going to have the guests fill in their on choices of gifts they think I will get. And as I open them they mark off. So I dont need one that already has baby items filled in the squares. Although I could always white out the words %26amp; photo copy them.



Any ideas where I can get a bingo card template?



Ive tried my Microsoft word %26amp; they dont have one. And Ive searched the internet with no luck, aside from buying a bingo set.



Need to make a baby bingo card for baby shower game. Need template?replacement windows



I made these for a baby shower I threw for a friend and I just made a table in Microsoft Word. Just open a new document, insert a table for the proper size you want and then you can customize it. You can select a font, color, border size, etc. to make it just how you want it.



If you don't have Word, you can do it in Excel or Microsoft Publisher.



Good luck! :)



Need to make a baby bingo card for baby shower game. Need template?windows mail internet explorerI can make one for you if you want. Just email me at volleybooboo@yahoo.com Report It


I completely misread your request and got a little enthusiastic in my links.



Sorry.



How about just use your Excel program to make a 5x5 grid?



Then people can fill in the little boxes!
Printable Baby Bingo



http://allaboutshowers.com/baby/planner/

No comments:

Post a Comment