Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have a buisiness question I hope someone can help!?

I recently started a small masonry buisiness , and have found many sites offering plans for small businesses but are outrageously priced. Does anyone know a site I can view example small buisiness plans so I have an idea how to draft mine up or is there any possable free example templates of plans like microsoft office offers contract templates where can I find small buissness plans or view examples can anyone help?I can't pay 300 and up for possable plans that wont work for my buisiness, not cheepskate just trying start somewhere out of no where on a limited budget please reply.Thanks for everyones time and no rude comments of bad puntuation or run ons I'm no english expert! sorry



I have a buisiness question I hope someone can help!?microsoft publisher



Contact your local SCORE office for free help. They will guide you creating your business plan and give you help with many other areas of business.

1 comment: