Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can I find a Template for writing a detailed bill to a client?

we have to do a geometry project that involves creating a dance floor of congruent triangles. then we have to add up the calculations and quantities of the different triangles and write a detailed bill to give the invisible "client". I was trying to find a template of some kind on microsoft works task launcher, but was unsuccessful. what program could I use that would give me a bill that worked, but is also professional and not bland. if you are unable to think of a program i could use, then could you give me a site of what a professional looking bill consists of? by the way, i don't have word and cannot use works spreadsheet. what should i do?



How can I find a Template for writing a detailed bill to a client?microsoft exchange



key in invoicing in the search field

No comments:

Post a Comment