Friday, November 20, 2009

Creating a Personal Trip Itinerary?

I am planning a trip to Orlando, FL for July, a road trip from Houston, TX. I need to make a schedule of activities to help plan our trip. Is there any online websites that helps you make a personal intinerary, or a template I can use in Microsoft Word? Or do you have any ideas on how to go about making an itinerary showing activties, costs, dates, hotel, etc? Thanks in advance!



Creating a Personal Trip Itinerary?microsoft support



I use the old standard, a blank piece of paper. Still works.



I try to map out each day, and then revise as I go along. I'll write Wednesday 6/27 - Drive to New Orleans, visit Superdome, go on Pensacola (driving time in all, 5 hours), check into certain hotel (with confirmation number, address and phone number). Then, as you look around, you can add potential attractions and stops along the way.



Be sure to check good travel sites for places to go en route.



Creating a Personal Trip Itinerary?windows live mail internet explorer



Here you go....



Pretty simple



www.sierrasoul.com/etc/tripinfo.pdf



Have fun on your trip and tell me how you enjoyed Houston, Texas when you get back I went a few years ago and really liked it but want to see if it is nice today.



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment