Friday, November 20, 2009

I wanted to make a little newspaper write up about last nights 4th of July events, for myself, how d

As far as I know I only have Microsoft works and word on my computer, and I only have the powerpoint viewer. I wanted to make a little newspaper article about my 4th of July party last night, complete with pictures, that I can give my friends. I don't want to do anything public, I just wanted to do some funny little stunt like this for my personal amusement really. Can you even add pictures using Microsoft word? I've been looking on the internet for templates of some kind, but I can't find anything. can anyone help me?



I wanted to make a little newspaper write up about last nights 4th of July events, for myself, how do I do it?microsoft word 2003



Go onto 360 blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment