Friday, November 20, 2009

Where can I find a free website Template?

I'm looking for a new website template. I've searched a bit on google but haven't found what I'm looking for...heres the details:



-Well, it must be free



-Must be pink ( can have a bit of other colors but the majority must be pink)



-I don't want one thats extremely simple ( like the premades on microsoft publisher) but not too elegant because, it does need to be free.



--If you find one please post a link to the website...10points best answer to the template I like the best.



*thanks a lot*



Where can I find a free website Template?internet explorer 6



www.oswd.org



has really good templates



Where can I find a free website Template?windows live internet explorer



Get Office Live Basic. Supported by Microsoft, all free. Make your web site very easy. Check it out. Free Email, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment