Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I write a letter of reference for a contractor I have recently done business with?

I want to write a good letter of recommendation that this contractor can show potential clients. The work was meticulously performed, within the estimate and time frame promised. I just don't know to whom to address the letter. I checked with Microsoft on line and found many different templates, but none that fit my needs.



How do I write a letter of reference for a contractor I have recently done business with?windows nt



A reference letter can be addressed to the contractor , and say something like ,



Dear Sirs, I would like to express my appreciation of the fine job you did for me. The project was of very high quality, on time and within the estimate you provided. The site was left very clean and all waste materials removed. I would have no hesitation in recommending you for other work. Regards Mr Smith



You could include something to allow them to give your address or phone number to clients .

No comments:

Post a Comment