Friday, November 20, 2009

What's a good, /free/ screeplay/script writing program or template for Word??

This has been driving me crazy for a while. There was one free one that I found, but in order to use it, you had to have a printer connected and everything. I don't have a printer. I was planning on writing it, and then printing it off somwhere else. I have 'Microsoft Office Word 2003', along with a few other Microsoft Office 2003 programs. Is there maybe just a template I could download or something? If all of this isn't applicable. Could you tell me the format that it needs to be written in? (As in the font size, and how far away each section needs to be from the right margin, or how many spaces from the Word preset..) Thanks a lot for whatever you can do.



What's a good, /free/ screeplay/script writing program or template for Word??microsoft visual studio



You can write a macro.Just look in menus and choose macro %26gt; Visual basic. Or you can install a fax program like Norton WinFax.So you can print your pages to it's virtual Printer.And it will change it to image.



What's a good, /free/ screeplay/script writing program or template for Word??ie internet explorer



There are several screenplay/script writing programs, as I am not sure which one would be suitable for what you need I am putting several websites that you may choose the best one for your writing abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment