Friday, November 20, 2009

Where can I get a template for Scholastic's Harry Potter?

I'm looking for a template for Harry Potter (Scholastic's version) with the checkered title page, page setup, first page of a chapter style, the headers and page numbers with the asterisk-like stars and trio of stars, with fonts and such, preferably for Microsoft Word. I'm trying to re-create the format that was used.



Also, theres this squiggly, caligraphic underline detail that is used on Hogwarts supply lists that I can't replicate. You can check the book for reference on what I'm talking about, when he gets it in the mail.



Thanks for reading!



Where can I get a template for Scholastic's Harry Potter?ie tab



Try googling it or contacting Scholastic. Caligraphy fonts also. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment