Friday, November 20, 2009

How do I make a template?

I created a coupon page in illustrator but need to make it out of a template so that the person can change the text from time to time.. Also the person that needs the template doesn't have illustrator they have a microsoft software for pc such as word or publisher how can I make this work?



How do I make a template?default browser



You would have to figure out what type of file you can import into word or publisher. Publisher can be a pain to do that with. Your best bet would be to make sure that they have the same program as you are creating the template in. Otherwise it will be a pain. You can always make the template in illustrator and then export it as a bg image for a word file, so the person editing it would not be able to mess with it, but it would not be able to conform to any new size that they need, and they would only be able to layer things like text on top of it.



Personally, I would try to see if they have something like acrobat writer and export it as an acrobat file or something. Otherwise, I would see if I can try to design the template in the same software as what is going to be editing it.



It is a real pain in the butt otherwise, believe me.



How do I make a template?microsoft word download internet explorer



This sounds like a job for...... Super-computer-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment