Friday, November 20, 2009

Where can I find a free resume template on-line that I can download and save to my computer after it

I have found some sites that claim to have free resume templates, only to find out after I take 20 minutes to fill them in, they want me to pay in order to use them...oh ya, and for some reason Microsoft Word software is not on my computer, otherwise, I would use their resume templates!



Where can I find a free resume template on-line that I can download and save to my computer after its finishedwindows xp sp2



[Your Name][phone]



[Street Address], [City, ST Zip Code][e-mail]



Professional Profile



[Briefly describe your professional background and education relevant to this position.]



?[Relevant skill]



?[Relevant skill]



?[Relevant skill]



?[Relevant skill]



?[Relevant skill]



?[Relevant skill]



?[Relevant skill]



?[Relevant skill]



Professional Accomplishments



[Field or Area of Accomplishment]



?[Achievement]



?[Achievement]



?[Achievement]



?[Achievement]



[Field or Area of Accomplishment]



?[Achievement]



?[Achievement]



?[Achievement]



?[Achievement]



[Field or Area of Accomplishment]



?[Achievement]



?[Achievement]



?[Achievement]



?[Achievement]



Work History



[Job title]



[Company Name], [City, ST]



[dates of employment]



[Job title]



[Company Name], [City, ST]



[dates of employment]



[Job title]



[Company Name], [City, ST]



[dates of employment]



[Job title]



[Company Name], [City, ST]



[dates of employment]



Education



[Degree]



[School Name], [City, ST]



[date of graduation]



References



References are available upon request.



==============================



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templa...



I got it from the website above. If there is that problem, scroll down on the page that appears (addressing problem)----save it on the comp instead of downloading it. its just manually but harder yet easy still!



HOPE I HELPED AND GOOD LUCK!



Where can I find a free resume template on-line that I can download and save to my computer after its finishedmicrosoft sql server internet explorer



probably just download.com
just use yahoo jobs...that what i used to send my .



go to yahoo home page and on the left side click on hotjobs and after u click on that then at the top click on my resume and then click on upload or create resume (its in a yellow square) an dafter u click that just follow the directions



hope this help you

No comments:

Post a Comment